Place your bet and go all in! This Jackpot Stacked Burger is fully loaded with beef, pork and sausage! With all this meat you might think it's your lucky day!
Jackpot Stacked Burger
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|1 Lb||Ground Beef|
|6 Oz||Jackpot Pulled Pork|
|1||Onion- Thin Sliced|
|1/2 Cup||Jackpot- Carolina Gold Sauce|
- Set your deep fryer to 350 degrees.
- Make 2 burger patties out of the ground beef. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Soak the sliced onion in the buttermilk for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Cut the hot link into 4 pieces by cutting it down lengthwise first, and then across the middle.
- Grill the burgers and hot link to desired temp.
- Heat the pork in the microwave or in a sauté pan with a little bit of Jackpot sauce.
- Toast the burger buns on the grill
- Shake the sliced onion dry and then toss in the flour. Make sure they are well coated.
- Sift out the onion and place them in the fryer for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Set aside on a tray lined with paper towel to absorb the excess grease.
Build the burger from bottom to top in this order; Lettuce, tomato, burger patty, pork, hot link, onion strings and then a drizzle of Jackpot Sauce.