Get ready to take your taste buds on a wild ride with this cheesy, smoky and oh-so-delicious hasselback kielbasa! Made with tangy BBQ sauce and oozing with melted cheese, this dish is the ultimate crowd-pleaser that will make your taste buds sing.
- 1 LB – Smoked Kielbasa (Polish Sausage)
- 1 – Jalapeno
- 6 oz – Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
¼ C – Blue Ribbon BBQ Sauce
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees.
- Make cuts in the kielbasa on a bias, every 2”. Cut down about ¾ of the way, leaving the sausage intact to hold its shape.
- Slice the jalapeno thin, about 1/8” slices.
- Insert a slice of jalapeno into each of the cuts in the kielbasa.
- Place on a tray and onto the smoker for about 45 minutes until the kielbasa is hot.
- Generously baste the sausage with Blue Ribbon BBQ sauce and then top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place back on the smoker for about 10-15 minutes until the BBQ is hot and the cheese is just melted.
- Rest 5 minutes before serving.