Start your holiday BBQ out with a bang! These will turn heads for sure! Smoked to perfection and rubbed with our Notorious P.I.G. rub and sauce with Cherry bomb! Topped with POP ROCKS for a fun pop in every bite!
- Pat the ribs dry with a paper towel and remove the membrane from underneath the bones.
- Drizzle and rub with olive oil before generously seasoning all sides of the ribs with Notorious P.I.G. rub.
- Allow the ribs to set at room temperature while your smoker preheats to 250 degrees.
- Place the ribs directly on the smoker for 3 hours.
- Place 3 tabs of butter on a large piece of heavy duty foil and drizzle ¼ cup of Cherry bomb on top. Place a rack of ribs, meat side down on the foil.
- Add 3 tabs of butter to the under side of the ribs, followed by another ¼ cup of sauce.
- Add 2 TB of apple cider vinegar and wrap. Repeat the process with the other rack.
- Place the ribs back on the smoker, neat side down for 1 ½ to 2 hours or until the ribs are probe tender. (about 200 degrees internal)
- Allow the ribs to rest in the wrap for 20 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the wrap and brush them to evenly coat with sauce.
- Sprinkle a pack of each flavor pop rocks on each rack.