Donut Breakfast Sandwich
The perfect breakfast sandwich to fulfill that sweet tooth! Sausage, egg, cheese, bacon, and topped on a fresh glazed donut.
- 8 – Glazed Donuts
- 4 – Breakfast Sausage Patties (4oz each)
- 8 Slice – Bacon
- 4 – Eggs
2 T - Butter
- 4 Slice – American Cheese
2 t – Lumberjack Hickory Maple Seasoning
- Preheat grill or flattop to 350-400 degrees.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay the bacon on a foil lined tray and cook it in the oven for 35-45 minutes until your desired doneness.
- Fry the eggs in butter, over easy
- Take the sausage patties and season them with Lumberjack, then cook them on the grill. Once they hit 160 degrees internal temp, top each one with a slice of cheese. Cook for another 3 minutes and then remove and build the sandwiches.
- Place a sausage patty on a donut followed by a fried egg and 2 slices of bacon.
- Top with another donut and enjoy!