Corned Beef Burnt Ends
Your day just got luckier! Corned beef burnt ends, marinated in Guinness beer, brown sugar, and butter! Then put into the smoker and glazed with our Beir Hall Mustard and Jackpot BBQ sauce!
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees.
- Remove the corned beef from the packaging and rinse well, then pat dry with paper towel. (save the pickling spice packet)
- Place the meat on a rack lined tray with the fat cap facing up. Rub the top of the corned beef with Bier Hall mustard and then season the top with the pickling spice included with the corned beef.
- Place on the smoker for 4-5 hours until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 165 degrees.
- Cut the meat into 2” cubes and place in an aluminum pan.
- In a small saucepot, combine the Guinness, brown sugar and butter and set it over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook until the butter is fully melted.
- Pour the liquid over the corned beef and cover the tray with foil.
- Place the pan back on the smoker for 1-2 hours, or until the meat starts to shred when pressed. The meat should still hold together but will be tender.
- Remove the meat from the liquid and place back on the rack lined tray.
- Brush the meat with Jackpot sauce and place back on the smoker for 10 minutes to tack on the sauce.
- Serve hot with extra Jackpot for dipping.