Candy Corn Brat
Candy Corn Sausage
You read that right! Candy Corn Brats this Halloween season! We took our best selling Sheboygan Brats and added candy corn to make these sweet and savory meat treats!
10 LB – Pork
-Pork butt or trim
143 Grams – Sheboygan Brat Seasoning
- 12 oz – Distilled Water, cold
- 20 oz – Candy Corn
- Natural Hogs Casings – 32-35mm size
- Soak your casings per the directions listed on the packaging.
- Set up your grinder, starting with a 3/8” plate. Grind the pork once through before changing out the plate to a 3/16” and grinding for a second time.
- Mix together the meat, Sheboygan brat seasoning and water until the meat starts to become tacky.
- Fold in the candy corn gently to evenly distribute without breaking.
- Load a sausage stuffer with a ½” or medium sized horn. Load your natural hog casings and stuff your sausages.
- Twist/Link your sausages every 6 ½”
- Allow the sausages to rest for at least 4 hours.
- Grill the sausages over indirect heat, around 350 degrees.
- Once the brats are cooked, place them over direct heat for 20-30 seconds to char.
- Stuff the cooked brats into a bun and enjoy!