Bulgogi Beef Sandwich
Time to spice things up with this Bulgogi Korean Sandwich! Better known as Fire Beef this Bulgogi is made with our Black Belt Korean BBQ sauce and will put you on the mat!
24 Oz – NY Strip Steaks
1 T – Cooking Oil
¾ C – Black Belt Korean BBQ Sauce
- 1 – Baguette
- 1 – Cucumber
1 C – Carrots, shredded
¼ C – Kimchi
1 C – Mayonnaise
1 t – Gochujang
- 1 Head – Romaine Lettuce
2 t – Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Thinly slice the strip steak into ¼” slices.
- Make the kimchi mayo by adding the mayo, kimchi and gochujang to a blender. Blend on low until just small chunks of kimchi are left.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat over medium high heat.
- Add the meat to the pan and sauté until fully cooked.
- Strain off any liquid and then return to the heat. Add Black Belt and lower heat to low.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut the baguette into sandwich sized pieces, then slice lengthwise.
- Cut the cucumbers lengthwise and use a spoon to remove the seeds. Then, cut the cucumber into sticks.
- Toast the bread and then build the sandwiches. Start with the kimchi mayo on the bottom piece of bread followed by the lettuce, cucumber, carrots, meat and finally topped with the bulgogi beef.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds.