Three Amigos Taco Burgers
3 Amigos Taco Burger
A fiesta of three! Get your taste buds partying with the 3 Amigos Burgers, El Dinero, El Capitan, and El Jefe are ready to grill out with you!
1 Lb- Ground Beef
3 T- El Jefe - Adobo Honey Taco Seasoning & Rub
3 Slice- Pepper Jack Cheese
6 Leaves – Romaine Lettuce
1 – Avocado
3 – Burger Buns
2 – Roma Tomatoes
1 - Jalapeno
1/2- Red Onion
1/2 -Bunch Cilantro
2- Limes, Juiced
To Taste- Salt and Pepper
1 C- Ranch Dressing
1 T- El Dinero - Hatch Chili Verde Taco Seasoning & Rub
3 C- Tortilla Chips
2 T -
El Capitan - Baja Chili Citrus Taco Seasoning & Rub
Pico De Gallo
El Dinero Ranch
El Capitan Tortilla Chips
- Make the Pico De Gallo by chopping the vegetables into a small dice and combining in a bowl. Season with lime juice, salt and pepper to your liking.
- Make the El Dinero ranch by stirring together the ranch and El dinero seasoning until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Lay the tortilla chips on a sheet tray and place in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Dump the warm chips into a bowl and toss with the El Capitan Seasoning.
- Divide the beef into 3 equal portions and then form them into patties. Season generously with El Jefe seasoning.
- Grill the burgers to your desired temperature and toast the burger buns. Add the cheese to the burgers for the last minutes of cooking to melt.
- Build the burgers with lettuce on the bottom bun, followed by a few El Capitan chips. Add the burger patty, sliced avocado and a few tablespoons of Pico.
- Finally, finish the burger with a drizzle of El Dinero ranch.
- Enjoy with your friends!