Blue Cheese Crusted Filet
Blue Cheese Butter on top of a Beef Tenderloin Filets made with our Chop Shop Steak Seasoning. Melt in your mouth with flavors that will last till the last bite!
- 2–Beef Tenderloin Filets
2 T – Chop Shop Steak Seasoning
2 T – Olive Oil
- 1 Sprig – Thyme
- 1 Sprig – Oregano
- 3 Clove – Garlic
2 T – Butter
- 1 Stick – Butter, Unsalted (softened)
2 Oz – Blue Cheese Crumbles
½ C – Panko Breadcrumbs
2 T – Parsley, Chopped
Blue Cheese Butter
- In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for the compounds butter together. Once well combined, place the butter on a piece of parchment paper. Bring one edge over the top of the butter and roll into a log. Place in the fridge until ready to crust the steak.
- Season the steaks generously with Chop Shop.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium, oven safesauté pan, over high heat, sear the steak on one side in oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the steak and then add the fresh herbs and garlic to the pan. Add 2 TB of butter to the pan and start basting with a spoon for 2 minutes.
- Place the sauté pan with the steak into the oven and cook for 3-5 minutes or until just before desired temperature.
- Cut a slice of the blue cheese butter from the mold and place on top of the steak.
- Return to the oven for 2 minutes until the top is slightly browned.
- Allow the steaks to rest for 5 minutes before serving.