Pineapple Teriyaki Grilled Salmon
There's plenty of fish in the sea, but this is the one for me! Grilled Salmon rubbed with our Big Kahuna rub and topped with pineapple slices! Fresh and sweet, ready to eat!
- 1 side – Salmon (2 to 3 LBS)
5 TB –Big Kahuna - Pineapple Teriyaki Rub
- 6 Slice – Pineapple Rings (canned)
- Preheat grill or smoker to 300 degrees.
- Generously season the salmon with Big Kahuna rub and let rest for 5-10 minutes to adhere the seasoning.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, on the smoker and close the lid. After 30 minutes, place the pineapple rings down the middle of the filet.
- Continue to smoke for another 20-30 minutes until the salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Allow the salmon to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.