Big Kahuna Ham Fried Rice
Not sure what to do with all that left over Easter ham? Look no further, we have the perfect recipe for you! Ham, rice, pineapple chunks, and Big Kahuna Pineapple sauce to make a quick and easy weekday meal!
2 C – White Rice, cooked (leftover)
½ C – Ham (diced)
½ C – Pineapple (diced)
1 T – Big Kahuna Pineapple Teriyaki Rub
3 T – Soy Sauce
1 T – Sesame Oil
2 T – Cilantro, Chopped
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat.
- Add the sesame oil to the pan and then add the ham. Sauté the ham for 3-4 minutes until it starts to brown.
- Add pineapple and season with Big Kahuna rub.
- Once the pineapple is hot add the cooked rice and toss until well combined.
- Pour in the soy sauce and immediately start tossing to coat the rice well.
- Sauté until hot and then toss in the chopped cilantro.