Pineapple Chicken Sandwiches
Aloha! Sweet pineapple slices on top of a perfectly cooked chicken thigh rubbed in our Big Kahuna sauce squished between a Kaiser roll and topped with green cabbage!
- Trim the chicken thighs if needed and then season them generously with Big Kahuna Rub
- Preheat flattop to 375 degrees.
- Sear the chicken on both sides, about 4-5 minutes each side. Cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Set on a plate to rest.
- Sear off the pineapple on both sides, about 1-2 minutes each side and toast off the buns.
- Place cabbage on the bottom bun, followed by alternating a slice of pineapple with a piece of chicken.
- Finish the sandwiches with a drizzle of Big Kahuna sauce.