Your favorite summer grilling staple gets a Hawaiian twist with these BBQ Pineapple Chicken Kabobs. Easy to assemble and grill up, serve with a side of rice for a spread fit for your luau.
BBQ Pineapple Chicken Kabobs
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|1/2||Green Bell Pepper|
|1/2||Red Bell Pepper|
|Big Kahuna Pineapple Teriyaki|
- Preheat the grill to 425° F.
- Cut chicken breast into large cubes (about 1 ½ inch). Set aside.
- Peel, core, and cut pineapple into large chunks. Cut pepper and onion into similar large pieces.
- Skewer together chicken, pineapple, peppers, and onion. Brush with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer kebabs to the grill and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, turning every 3 minutes, basting with Big Kahuna after turning.
- Remove from the grill and serve warm.