3 Amigos Ribs
It's always a party when the 3 Amigos show up! Ribs seasoned with all three of our taco rubs and smoked till tender! Serve them with some fresh guacamole and enjoy the fiesta!
- 2 Racks – Back Ribs
3 T – Bier Hall Bavarian Ale Mustard
4 T – El Jefe - Adobo Honey Taco Seasoning & Rub
4 T – El Dinero - Hatch Chili Verde Taco Seasoning & Rub
4 T – El Capitan - Baja Chili Citrus Taco Seasoning & Rub
- Apple Cider Vinegar – For Spritzing
- Guacamole – For dipping
- Pat the racks of ribs dry with a paper towel and remove the membrane from the underside of the ribs.
- Rub the racks with the mustard.
- Starting on the underside of the ribs, season the ribs along the length of the rack, divided into 1/3s, using a different seasoning for each 1/3.
- Flip and repeat the seasoning process for the top of the racks.
- Let the meat sit at room temperature for 20 minutes while you preheat the smoker to 250 degrees.
- Place the ribs directly on the smoker and smoke for 4-5 hours, or until the meat starts to break when bent. Spritz the ribs with apple cider vinegar every hour to retain moisture.
- Once the ribs are tender, rest for 10 minutes before serving with a side of guacamole for dipping.