Suggested Ingredients - 25 Lb. Batch
|1 Package - B Unit||No. 408 Meat Loaf Seasoning|
|5 Lbs.||85% Lean Pork Trims|
|20 Lbs.||90% Lean Beef Trims|
* May be done with all pork or beef
Mixing Instructions:1) Grind beef through ⅛" plate, then grind pork again through 3/16" plate. Or grind all meat through ⅜" plate, then again through ⅛" plate.
2) Add water and seasoning and mix thoroughly.
Roasting Instructions:1) Preheat smoker to 180°F.
2) Place loaves in pans greased with butter or margarine.
3) Insert probe to center of loaf.
4) Turn heat to 220-225°F. with dampers top and bottom ¼ open.
5) Roast until internal temperature reaches 150-155°F.