|1 Lb.||Venison, Cut into thin strips|
|1 Each||Small Red, Yellow & Orange Bell Pepper, Cut Into Strips|
|1 Each||Red Onion, Cut Into Thin Strips|
|1 Cup||Sugar Snap Peas|
|8 oz.||Wild Rice Blend|
|1 Jar||Savor Thai Ginger Teriyaki Marinade & Glaze|
|1 tsp.||Garlic Granulated|
|1 Tbsp.||Sesame Seeds, Toasted|
|1½ Tbsp.||Vegetable Oil|
|To Desired Taste||Salt & Black Pepper|
1) Place venison strips in large seal-able plastic bag. Pour half of the Savor Thai Ginger Teriyaki Marinade in the bag, squeeze out as much of the air as possible and seal tightly. Place in the refrigerator for at least a couple hours. (Note: For best flavor, do this step a day in advance to give the venison more time to absorb the marinade).
2) Toast the sesame seeds: Preheat oven to 325°F and spread sesame seeds on baking sheet. Bake until seeds are brown and become fragrant; about 8 minutes. (Note: Be sure to watch the closely. Once they heat up, they will brown quickly). Once browned, remove from oven and set aside.
3 ) Begin cooking rice according to package directions. Let simmer on low-medium heat while you prepare the rest of the stir-fry.
4) Meanwhile, heat oil in large non-stick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Remove venison from marinade and discard excess marinade. Place venison in skillet/wok; stirring continuously until starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Add peppers, onions and sugar snap peas. Season with salt and pepper.
5) Once veggies begin to soften, add ½ Cup more of the marinade to stir-fry and mix completely. Put the remaining marinade aside for now. Let stir-fry simmer about 10 minutes more until veggies are crisp and tender. Sprinkle with a little more salt and black pepper if desired.
6) By this time the wild rice blend should be just about finished and all liquid absorbed. Add the 1 tsp. of granulated garlic to the rice and mix well. Make sure rice is completely cooked through and then removed from heat source.
7) Once everything is complete, divide rice onto 4 to 6 serving plates or bowls. Distribute the stir-fry mixture on top of the rice evenly amongst the plates or bowls. Drizzle some of the remaining marinade over the top of the stir-fry for some extra flavor (if desired) and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.