This slightly sweet dry rub boasts bold hickory smoke flavor infused with sea salt and brown sugar. A smokehouse seasoning blend that adds excellent flavor to beef, pork and chicken.
Net. Wt. 4 oz.
Smokehouse Seasoning Rub Uses:
- Rub on beef sirloin or flank steak before grilling
- Make the best grilled baby back ribs
- Add a subtle sweetness to brisket & shoulder before smoking
- Rub over whole chicken, turkey, duck or goose; roast or smoke
- Season pork chops before grilling
- Use in a glaze for baked ham
- Add smoky flavor to pulled pork, beef or chicken
- Mix in ground beef for sweet, smoky burger patties
- Add sweet, smoky flavor to marinades & BBQ sauces
- Add smoky flavor to appetizer meatballs
- Season baked beans
- Add a small amount to baked mac n' cheese