A hot variation of our Andouille Sausage Seasoning. Turn up the heat on this spicy alternative to a Cajun style smoked pork sausage. Used in Creole cuisine.
- Traditionally blended with pork
- .30 Lb. B Unit for 25 lbs. of meat
- Comes complete with Maple Cure
View 1 lb. Conversion Chart
Spices, Salt, Onion Powder.
HOT ANDOUILLE SAUSAGE
You will need:
- Seasoning and 1 cure Package Inside
- 25# of 85% Lean Pork (OR 16# Wild Game and 9# Lean Pork)
- 2 to 3 Cups of Distilled Water
- 3 Cloves of Fresh Garlic Chopped
Suggested Procedure: Grind meat once through 1/4" plate, and then mix in all seasoning and water. Mix well. Then stuff into 32-35mm hog casings. Place product on smoke sticks and dry at 110 F for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until skins are tacky and dry. Then smoke for 1 1/2 hours at 110 F. After 1 1/2 hours, raise temperature to 195 F. Cook until an internal temperature of 156 F is reached. Then chill product to 100 F. Then hang at room temperature for 1-2 hours to bring out he bloom in the sausage. Place product in cooler. Note: If you are using a humidity smoker, use a humidity setting of 6 seconds every 2 minutes and cold shower at 10 minutes.