You know it has to be good when it’s cooked twice. These loaded potato slides topped with a creamy broccoli, bacon and cheddar yogurt are a spud lover's dream come true.
Twice Baked Loaded Potato Slides
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour 30 minutes
|3 T||Butter, softened|
Nonfat Green Yogurt, plain
|1-2 tsp||Buried Treasure Truffle Butter|
|TT||Black Gold Garlic Pepper|
|1 cup||Broccoli Florets|
|1/2 cups||Cheddar Cheese, shredded|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Wash potato skin and do a ¼” slice on 2 ½ potatoes
- Brush the rounds on both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with PS Black Gold and place on baking sheet
- Put rounds in oven and bake for 25 mins per side. Also place the remaining whole potatoes on oven rack and bake for same amount of time.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Remove skins from whole potatoes when they are cool enough to handle
- Make 4 slices of bacon. 2 fine chopped crumbles and 2 cut into flat pieces for garnish, set aside.
- In a food processer pulse 1 cup of broccoli to remove all small chunks
- Add in butter, yogurt, buttermilk, 1-2t Buried Treasure to taste, bacon crumbles and blend until well mixed. (Remove any large chunks that didn’t blend down)
- In a piping bag scoop mashed potato mix and top all the potato rounds.
- Bake for 20-25 mins
- Place rounds on serving platter and top each round with a small dollop of sour cream, a flat piece of bacon garnish, sliced green onions and a sprinkle of fine shredded cheese. Serve warm.