Taco Egg Rolls with El Dinero Ranch
Taco Egg Rolls with Hatch Chili Ranch
Egg rolls just spiced up the party! All your favorite taco toppings stuffed into an egg roll, beef, corn, black beans, tomatoes, onions, and cheese fried to a crisp brown and served with a side of El Dinero Ranch!
- 1 LB – Ground Beef
3 T – El Capitan - Baja Chili Citrus Taco Seasoning & Rub
1 C – Corn, Thawed
1 C – Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
½ C – Tomato, diced
¼ C – Red Onion, diced
1 C – Chihuahua Cheese, Shredded
- 12 – Wonton Wrappers (4”X4”)
1 C – Ranch Dressing
1 T –El Dinero - Hatch Chili Verde Taco Seasoning & Rub
El Dinero Ranch
Brown the ground beef and crumble while cooking with a wooden spoon.
- Once the fat is rendered, drain the meat and return the meat to the pan. Add the El Capitan seasoning along with ¾ cup of water.
- Stir together well and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until the water is absorbed.
- Place the seasoned meat on a plate in the fridge to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, beans, tomato, red onion, cooled seasoned beef and cheese and stir until well mixed.
- Place a wonton wrapper on a surface in front of you and wet the edges with water.
- Place ¼ cup of the meat mixture in the middle of the wonton and compress slightly.
- Bring the bottom corner over the top of the mixture and seal.
Bring in the sides of the wonton over the top and seal.
- Roll the wonton away from you to finish the egg roll.
- Repeat the process with the remaining mix and wontons.
- Lightly spray the egg rolls with olive oil cooking spray and place in a 400-degree air fryer, 4 or 5 at a time. (allow space between the egg rolls for air circulation.)
- Once the egg rolls are hot and golden brown, set aside. Repeat this process with the remaining egg rolls.
- Combine the El Dinero and ranch dressing and serve as a dipping side for the egg rolls.