Smoked Dilly Beef
You've hit the JACKPOT with this one! Jackpot Carolina Gold Honey Mustard and Dill beef, smoked and served on rolls with your favorite pickle flavor!
- 3 LB – Chuck Roast
3 T – Jackpot Carolina Gold Rub
- 1 Jar – Whole Dill Pickles (16oz)
- 3 Clove – Garlic, peeled and sliced
- 8 Shots – Tabasco
2 T– Kosher Salt
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees.
- Trim excessive fat from the chuck roast.
- Season generously with Jackpot Carolina Rub.
- Place the roast on the smoker with a drip pan underneath. Smoke for 2 hours.
- Place the chuck roast into the drip pan and place back on the smoker
- Pour in the whole jar of pickles.
- Add garlic, tabasco and salt and then cover with foil.
- Increase the smoker temperature to 350 degrees and cook for another 2-3 hours
- The meat is done when it shreds easily with a fork.
- Remove the meat from the juice and shred. Keep hydrated with some of the cooking juice.
- Serve on rolls with pickles.