We've been seeing this stuff everywhere and just had to try it with a PS twist! Watermelon Salsa is the refreshing taste of summer! Seasoned with El Capitan and mixed with Watermelon, Mango, Onion, Cucumber, and Jalapenos!
- ½ – Watermelon
- 2 – Avocado
- ½ - Onion
- ½ - Cucumber
- 1 – Jalapeno
- ½ Cup – Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ Cup – Lime Juice
1/3 C - El Capitan - Baja Chili Citrus Taco Seasoning & Rub
- Remove the rind from the watermelon and dice into ¼” pieces.
- Dice the onion, avocado and cucumber the same way.
- Small dice the jalapeno.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, season with El Capitan and mix well.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!