Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
Good Fella Pizza Sliders
Pizza night made more fun for those who love to help out in the kitchen! All your favorite toppings on a slider bun and toasted to perfection!
- 1 pkg (12 count) – Slider Buns
1 ½ C – Pizza Sauce
2 C – Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
1 C – Pepperoni
2 t – Grate State Cheesy Blend
6 T – Butter, melted
¼ C – Parmesan Cheese, grated
2 t – Good Fella, cracked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Keeping the set intact, slice the rolls in half and remove the top. Place the bottom bun set on a baking tray
- Spread the pizza sauce on the bottom bun set and then top with ½ of the mozzarella cheese.
- Evenly lay out the pepperoni.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and season with Grate State.
- Replace the top bun set.
- Combine the parmesan cheese and melted butter.
- Brush the tops of the buns with the butter and then season with Good Fella.
- Place the sliders in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melty and the top buns are slightly browned.
Pull apart and serve!
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning