Sweet and gooey, this monkey bread is made from hunks of dough rolled in butter, brown sugar and cinnamon then baked to caramelized perfection in a bundt pant. Skip the canned dough and use our Cinnamon Roll Kit, which has everything you need for 2 pans of bread.
Easy Frosted Monkey Bread
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
|1||Cinnamon Roll Kit|
|1 cup||Butter, melted|
|1 cup||Brown Sugar|
- Prepare cinnamon rolls through the adding of cinnamon-sugar step, according to kit instructions.
- Grease 2 - 12-cup bundt pans with non-stick spray
- Portion dough roll into 12 slices, then quarter each slice. Roll each quartered slice into a dough ball, then transfer the cinnamon-sugar dough balls to the bundt pans (2 layers each). Set bundt pans in a warm area to proof for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Stir together the brown sugar and melted butter, then drizzle over the proofed dough balls.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until the top is golden brown and dough is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cinnamon roll frosting.
Remove monkey bread from the oven, cool for 5 minutes, then invert the monkey bread onto a round serving plate. Drizzle frosting over the top of the monkey bread and serve warm.