Apple Pies to go! These sweet and gooey Apple Cinnamon Hand Pies are filled with fresh apples folded inside our Cinnamon Roll Kit dough and baked until soft and golden. Drizzle them with the vanilla-infused icing for a sweet finish.
Apple Cinnamon Hand Pies
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
|1||Cinnamon Roll Kit|
|6||Apples, peeled & sliced|
- Prepare cinnamon rolls through adding cinnamon-sugar step, according to kit instructions.
- Use a pizza cutter to portion cinnamon-sugar dough flat into 12 portions. Divide apples among the portions, then fold over and crimp the edges together.
- Place parchment paper on 3 sheet trays, then place 4 pasties on each tray.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, rotating halfway through.
- Meanwhile prepare the frosting according to kit instructions.
- Remove the pasties from the oven and drizzle frosting over the top. Serve warm.