Dino Ribs Burnt Ends
Beef Rib Burnt Ends
These beef burnt ends will knock you right out of this world. Seasoned with our BBQ General and smothered in Cherry Bomb BBQ Sauce.
- 3 LB – Beef Plate Ribs
2 T – Bier Hall Mustard
4 T– BBQ General SPG Rub
¾ C – Cherry Bomb BBQ Sauce
- ½ Stick – Butter
½ C – Beef Stock
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees.
- Remove the membrane from the underside of the ribs.
- Slather the ribs with Bier Hall mustard for a binder.
- Generously season the ribs on all sides with BBQ General SPG Rub.
- Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before placing the ribs on the smoker.
- Smoker until the ribs reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees. (about 2 ½ hours)
- Cut the meat off the bones and cut into 1 ½” cubes.
- Place in a foil pan with the butter. Beef stock and Cherry Bomb BBQ sauce, and then wrap in foil.
- Place back on the smoker and cook until the meat is tender. About another 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- Rest 10 minutes before stirring and serving.
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning
Me vants tries dis cheery boom boom