Loaded with juicy pulled pork, savory ham, tangy pickles, and a drizzle of mustard, this hot dog is a flavor explosion that will awaken your senses. Whether you're a foodie looking for a creative twist on a classic hot dog or just looking to indulge in something deliciously different, this Cuban dog is sure to satisfy.
- 6 – Jumbo All Beef Hotdogs
- 6 Slice – Ham
- 6 – Hot Dog Buns
1 C – Pulled Pork
½ C – Brew City Mustard
1 C – Swiss Cheese, Shredded
- 12 Slices - Pickles
- Preheat grill and set up for indirect cooking, about 350 degrees.
- Wrap each hotdog in a piece of ham and secure the ends with a toothpick.
- Place the hotdogs on the grill over indirect heat. Cook for 25-30 minutes until the ham and hotdog are cooked to your liking.
- Build the Cuban dogs by placing a hotdog in a bun and then topping with a pinch of pulled pork.
- Drizzle with Brew City mustard and then finish with a pinch of shredded Swiss and a few pickle slices.