Loaded with crispy bacon, juicy tomato slices, and fresh lettuce, this hot dog is the ultimate blend of classic flavors that will leave you craving more.
- 6 – Jumbo All Beef Hotdogs
- 6 Slice – Bacon
- 6 – Hot Dog Buns
1 C – Lettuce, shredded
- 3 – Roma Tomatoes, sliced
1 C – Mayo
1 T – Bacon Bomb
- Preheat grill and set up for indirect cooking, about 350 degrees.
- Wrap each hotdog in a piece of bacon and secure the ends with a toothpick.
- Place the hotdogs on the grill over indirect heat. Cook for 25-30 minutes until the bacon is well rendered.
- Combine the mayo and Bacon bomb to make the finishing sauce.
- Build the hotdogs by placing a grilled dog on a bun. Add a few slices of tomato and a pinch of shredded lettuce.
- Finish the hotdogs with a drizzle of Bacon Bomb Mayo.