Crispy BBQ Bacon Smashed Potatoes
Crispy BBQ Bacon Potatoes
You won't be able to resist these bacon and cheese smashed potatoes. Topped with bacon bits, smoked cheese, and tangy bbq sauce!
- Place the baby potatoes un a pot and cover them with cold water.
- Salt the water and place over high heat. Boil until fork tender, about 13-15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain the potatoes and cool 10 minutes.
- Toss the potatoes in oil and place on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Use a glass to smash the potatoes, taking care to keep the potatoes together.
- Mix the two cheeses together and then top each potato with a pinch.
- Place the potatoes in the oven for 30-40 minutes until the potatoes and cheese become crispy.
- While the potatoes are baking, roughly chop the bacon and then render it in a sauté pan. Drain excess fat.
- Once the potatoes are crisp, remove from the oven and immediately top them with crumbled bacon and a drizzle of Memphis King.
- Once cooled a bit, garnish with green onion and serve.