A feast for a New Orleans Mardi Gras party! The original crawfish boil made with Crawfish, smoked sausage, red potatoes, corn, lemons, and our Tackle box fish seasoning! Yum, no need to say more!
2 Lbs – Red Potatoes, quartered
- 4 Ears – Corn (shucked and cut in 2)
- 2 – Lemons
4 T – Tackle Box Fish Seasoning
14 Oz – Smoked Sausage
2 Lbs - Crawfish
- Fill a largestock pot ½ way with water and bring to a boil.
- Season the water with Tackle box
- Add the potatoes and the corn. Return to a boil and then lower the heat to a strong simmer and cook until the potatoes are almost tender.
- Cut the smoked sausage into 1” chunks. And cut the lemons in ½.
- Taste the cooking liquid and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Add the smoked sausage and the crawfish to the pot and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the crawfish are bright red and fully cooked. (155 degrees internal temp)
- Strain the pot and serve on a large platter with extra lemons and some bread.
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning