Your favorite creamy, crunchy app is transformed into your new favorite dip. Creamy crab rangoon filling is laced with Seoul Train and Sriracha for a kick and topped with our sweet red chili sauce. Serve with easy homemade wonton chips.
Crab Rangoon Dip
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|3 T||Sour Cream|
|2 tsp||Seoul Train Sesame Citrus|
|8 oz.||Crab Meat|
|1/4 cup||Red Rooster Sweet Chili|
|24||Wonton Wrappers, halved|
|Vegetable Oil, for frying|
|TT||Seoul Train Sesame Citrus|
- Heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, sriracha, lime juice, and Seoul Train. Whisk to combine and heat until it just begins to bubble along the edges. Remove from heat, then fold in the crabmeat.
- Transfer dip to a serving dish, then top with Red Rooster, scallions, and sesame seeds.
- Prepare the wonton chips: Pour the vegetable oil, 1 inch deep, into a deep cast iron skillet or heavy pot. Heat the oil to 350 F. Fry the wontons for 30 seconds, until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel lined sheet tray and season with Seoul Train.
- Serve crab rangoon dip warm with wonton chips.