When it comes to steak, bone-in ribeye is king. This thick cut is heavily marbled, producing a tender juicy interior with loads of flavor. To get the perfect medium-rare, we reverse-seared it in the oven then finished it off in a sizzling hot cast iron pan. Top with a pat of butter and our famous Multi-Tool Blend...you'll never want to eat at a steakhouse again.
Reverse-Seared Cowboy Ribeye
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Cowboy Ribeyes, about 10 oz.
1 T + 1 tsp
|Multi-Tool Ultimate Blend|
- Preheat grill or oven to 300° F.
- Generously season both sides of steak with 1 T Multi-Tool, and place steak directly on the grill grate or in cast iron skillet.
- Cover grill or place in middle rack of oven and cook 30 to 35 minutes, or once the internal temperature of the meat is about 125-130° F.
- If grilling, increase the temperature to 400° F and sear steaks 2 minutes per side, over direct flame. If using oven method, remove skillet from oven and place steak on sheet tray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat, then sear steak 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer steak to cutting board to rest for 10 minutes.
- Add a couple slices of butter on top of steak, while resting and addtional Multi-Tool. Serve hot with fries seasoned with Multi-Tool.