Chicken and Waffle De-Boned Wings
Chicken and Waffle De-boned Wings
Wanna enjoy the taste of boneless wings without having to fry them? Then you've come to the right place, check out these chicken and waffle de-boned wings.
- Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees.
- De-bone the wings. Using a sharp knife, starting at one end of the wing, start to cut away the meat from the bone, focusing on the cartilage that holds the meat to the bone. Once released from the end of the bone, pull the meat down to the other end. The meat will turn inside out. On the other end, again, cut the meat and cartilage until the meat comes completely off the bone.
- Turn the meat right side out.
- Place all the wings in a baking dish with 4 TB of Chicken and Waffle Wing Rub and the oil and cover with foil. Place in the oven for 2 hours. Or until the wings are tender and are about to fall apart.
- Remove the wings from the dish and set on a cooling rack with a tray underneath. Allow to cool.
- Set deep fryer to 350 degrees.
- Fry the wings for 4-6 minutes or until they are crispy.
- Toss in seasoning and serve with a side if maple syrup for dipping.
Deep fryer needed!