Caesar Parmesan Garlic Wings
Garlic Parmesan Wings
Is there really ever too many wing recipes? Check out these Caesar garlic parm wings we made with our Caesar style rub.
- 4 LB – Chicken Wings
6 T – Caesar Style Wing Rub
- 1 Stick – Butter
¼ C – Garlic, chopped
1 T – Crushed Red Pepper
½ t – Black Pepper, ground
¼ C – Parmesan Cheese, Grated
¾ C - Mayo
2 T – Parsley, Chopped
½ C – Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Preheat grill to 375 degrees.
- Toss the wings with the Caesar Style Wing rub.
- Once the wings are well coated with seasoning, throw them on the grill.
- In a small saucepot, add the butter, garlic, pepper and chili flakes.
- Melt over medium heat, stirring often.
- Add in the grated parmesan and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Combine the mayo, shredded parmesan cheese, parsley and melted butter mixture in a bowl and whisk to combine. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Once the wings are fully cooked toss them in the sauce
- Plate and garnish with shredded parm and more parsley.