We all love tacos. That's just a fact. So what if we told you we have an amazing shrimp tacos recipe? And, what's more, with crispy, flavorful, juicy blackened shrimps too?
These blackened shrimp tacos will make you wonder why you never tried making your own blackened seasoning before. Plus, this shrimp tacos recipe is super quick and easy! In only 15 minutes prep time and 5-7 minutes cook time, you will be able to savor delicious shrimp tacos, for a quick but heavenly meal.
You won't be able to eat just one of these blackened shrimp tacos. Seasoned with El Capitan Avocado Mango Salsa on top, a refreshing bite with a kick every time!
Try this blackened shrimp tacos recipe yourself and let us know what you think!
Blackened Shrimp Tacos Recipe
You won't be able to eat just one of these blackened shrimp tacos seasoned with El Capitan Avocado Mango Salsa on top! A refreshing bite with a kick every time!
- 2 LB – Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined
¼ C – Blackened Shrimp Seasoning
- 2 TB – Cooking Oil
- 16 – Corn Tortilla Shells
2 C – Cabbage, shredded
- ¼ - Red Onion, Julienned
- 2 – Avocados
- 1 – Mango
- 1 – Roma Tomato
- 1 – Jalapeno
¼ C– Cilantro, chopped
2 TB –El Capitan - Baja Chili Citrus Taco Seasoning & Rub
- 2 TB – Lime Juice
1/2 cup – Notorious P.I.G. - Pulled Pork Rub
1/2 tsp – Cayenne
1/2 tsp – Thyme
1/2 tsp – Oregano
1/2 tsp – Basil
Avocado Mango Salsa
Blackened Shrimp Seasoning
- Make the salsa by peeling and chopping the avocado, tomato and mango into ¼” pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
- Dice the jalapeno and add to the bowl along with the cilantro, El Capitan and lime juice.
- Mix well and allow to sit for 10 15 minutes.
Season the shrimp generously with the blackened shrimp seasoning.
- Preheat flattop to 400 degrees.
Add oil to the cooking surface and grill the shrimp on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat tortillas on the flattop until pliable and then build your tacos.
Enjoy your blackened shrimp tacos!