Smoked Tri Tip
BBQ General SPG Smoked Tri Tip
The juiciest tri tip you'll ever make. seasoned generously with our BBQ General SPG Rub and smoked to perfection. Dinner is served!
- Preheat smoker/grill to 225 degrees.
- Trim the tritip as needed to eliminate any silver skin or excess fat.
- Season the tritip generously with BBQ General SPG rub and let rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Place the meat on the smoker and cook for 1 to 1 ½ hours or until the internal temperature reaches 125 degrees.
- Increase the heat of the grill to 400 degrees.
- Sear the tritip for 2 minutes on all sides.
- You can slice immediately and enjoy!