Want to have a heart healthy diet, but not sure what you should keep in your kitchen? This herb, seasoning and spice guide will help to stock up on nutritious food to help reduce our risk of heart disease. Having these items on-hand will make menu and meal preparation a quickie.
Leave the salt shaker right where it is. Here are a few fabulous seasonings that everyone should keep in their kitchens:
- Allspice, basil, bay leaves, black pepper, caraway seeds, cayenne and chili powder
- Chinese five-spice, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, cumin, and curry powder
- Dill, garlic powder, ground ginger, Italian seasoning, marjoram, and mint
- Nutmeg, onion powder, oregano, paprika, and parsley
- Red pepper flakes, rosemary, and reduced-sodium soy sauce
- PS Seasoning and Spices Salt Free Seasonings: