Our high-quality natural sheep casings make tender, juicy sausages that have the perfect "snap" when you bite into them. Ideal for the home sausage maker crafting smaller batches, our Home Pack comes with easy to follow instructions.
Natural sheep casings are perfect for making breakfast sausage or hot sticks. Each package stuffs 15-20 lbs. of meat.
- 20-22 mm diameter
- Stuffs 15-20 lbs. per package
- Great for small snack sticks and breakfast sausages
- Salted, must be flushed thoroughly before stuffing
- Soak 60-80 minutes in hot water before using
- Shelf life in refrigerator: 4-6 months
- Shelf life in freezer: 1 year
- Natural Hog Casings Home Pack also available
- Untangle casings and remove necessary amount. Place remaining casings back into package and store in refrigerator or freezer.
- Rinse salt from casings
- Soak casings in fresh WARM water (90°F) for 40-50 minutes
- Soak casings again in fresh WARM water (90°F) for 30-40 minutes
- Find end of casing, open and load onto stuffing horn.