TikTok Scored Parmesan Potatoes
These viral TikTok potatoes are not only so easy to make, but taste so crisp and cheesy! You won't want to miss these.
- 2 LB – Yukon Gold Potatoes, medium sized
- 1 Stick - Butter
1 C – Parmesan cheese, grated
3 t – Buried Treasure Truffle Butter Seasoning
- Chopped Parsley for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes in ½ the long way. Score the inside of the potatoes about ½” deep. 2 cuts vertically and 2 horizontally.
- Melt the stick of butter and pour ¾ of it into a 9X13 glass baking dish.
- Add the parmesan cheese and mix together with a spatula until the mixture becomes a paste.
- Spread the paste evenly on the bottom of the pan. Season the entire surface with Buried Treasure.
- Arrange the potatoes, face down in the butter.
- Brush the tops of the potatoes with the remaining melted butter.
- Place in the oven to cook for 25-30 minutes until the potatoes are fork tender and the cheese is crisped up a bit on the potatoes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy!