Holy Guacamole! This will be the sure dip for the summer! Smoked for an hour and then smashed together and seasoned with El Dinero!
- 6 – Avocados
- ½ - Red Onion
- 2 – Roma Tomatoes
- 2 – Jalapenos
- 2 – Limes
- 2 TB – Cilantro, chopped
2 TB – El Dinero Hatch Chile Seasoning
- Preheat smoker to 200 degrees.
- Cut the avocados in ½ and remove the seeds.
- Cut the tomatoes, limes and jalapenos in ½ as well and place on a rack lined tray.
- Slice the onion into ½” slices and place on the tray with the other vegetables.
- Smoke the vegetables for 1 hour.
- Remove from the smoker and make the guacamole by mashing the avocados, dicing the tomatoes, jalapenos and onions. Mix all together.
- Add the chopped cilantro and juice the limes into the guac.
- Season to your liking with El Dinero.