This Pork Back Rib recipe may be simple, but it sure packs some heat. Classic pork back ribs are rubbed in a mustard glue, then a layer of our smoky-sweet-spicy Notorious P.I.G rub.
Pork Back Ribs
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours 30 minutes
|1||Pork Back Rib Rack, about 3 lbs.|
|2 T||Yellow Mustard|
|3 T||Notorious P.I.G. Pulled Pork Rub|
|Spray||1 Part Apple Cider Vinegar, 3 Parts Water|
- Preheat your smoker to 225 F. If using a gas or charcoal grill, set it to low, indirect heat.
- Set the rib rack on a sheet tray, then remove the membrane.
- Rub both sides of the rib rack with yellow mustard, then season with Notorious P.I.G.
- Set ribs on the grill over indirect heat, on the upper grill rack, if possible. Cook for 1 hour. Rotate the rib rack and increase the temperature to 250 F. Cook for another 1 ½ to 2 ½ hours, until ribs are tender, making sure to spray the ribs every 20 minutes.
- Remove ribs from the grill, rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve warm.