Salmon Pinwheels Recipe
Spinning all day for these amazing treats! PS Seasoning cooked up the best salmon pinwheel recipe around. Seasoned Lumberjack cream cheese, bacon, spinach, and sliced tomatoes are rolled into these salmon pinwheels and garnished with parsley.
Not only will this salmon pinwheels recipe blow your tastebuds away, it is also super quick. Ideal for a quick lunch or dinner recipe.
The only thing that could make this recipe any better is your own cooking skills. Here's how to cook salmon pinwheels like a pro.
Spinach & Tomato Salmon Pinwheels Recipe
Spinning all day for these amazing treats! Seasoned Lumberjack cream cheese, bacon, spinach, and sliced tomatoes rolled into salmon pinwheels cooked and garnished with parsley.
Not only will this salmon pinwheels recipe blow your tastebuds away, it is also super quick. Here's how to cook salmon pinwheels like a pro.
- 1 Side – Salmon (2 ½ LBs)
8 Oz – Cream Cheese,
6 Oz – Baby Spinach
- 1 – Tomato, sliced
12 Oz – Bacon
4 t – Lumberjack Hickory Maple Seasoning
- 2 Clove – Garlic, minced
- ½ Stick – Butter
1 C – White Wine (dry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Skin the salmon and remove any pin-bones.
- With skin side facing up, evenly spread the cream cheese over the whole side.
- Chop bacon and cook in a sauté pan over medium high heat until crispy and fat is rendered. Remove the bacon from the pan and save ½ of the fat.
- Wilt the spinach in the remaining bacon fat.
- Season the cream cheese with Lumberjack.
- Then spread the bacon, spinach and sliced tomatoes. Finally sprinkle the garlic.
- From the wide end of the fish, roll up the side and once fully rolled, skewer to hold.
- Slice the pinwheels 1 ½” thick and arrange the pinwheels in a large cast iron.
- Top each pinwheel with a tab of butter and pour the wine around the pan.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn the broiler on high. Place the fish under the broiler for 3-5 minutes to finish and brown.
- Serve hot with a garnish of parsley.