Spinach & Tomato Salmon Pinwheels
Spinning all day for these amazing treats! Seasoned Lumberjack cream cheese, bacon, spinach, and sliced tomatoes rolled into salmon pinwheels cooked and garnished with parsley.
- 1 Side – Salmon (2 ½ LBs)
8 Oz – Cream Cheese,
6 Oz – Baby Spinach
- 1 – Tomato, sliced
12 Oz – Bacon
4 t – Lumberjack Hickory Maple Seasoning
- 2 Clove – Garlic, minced
- ½ Stick – Butter
1 C – White Wine (dry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Skin the salmon and remove any pin-bones.
- With skin side facing up, evenly spread the cream cheese over the whole side.
- Chop bacon and cook in a sauté pan over medium high heat until crispy and fat is rendered. Remove the bacon from the pan and save ½ of the fat.
- Wilt the spinach in the remaining bacon fat.
- Season the cream cheese with Lumberjack.
- Then spread the bacon, spinach and sliced tomatoes. Finally sprinkle the garlic.
- From the wide end of the fish, roll up the side and once fully rolled, skewer to hold.
- Slice the pinwheels 1 ½” thick and arrange the pinwheels in a large cast iron.
- Top each pinwheel with a tab of butter and pour the wine around the pan.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn the broiler on high. Place the fish under the broiler for 3-5 minutes to finish and brown.
- Serve hot with a garnish of parsley.