Wisconsin Butter Burger Copycat
Wisconsin Copycat Butter Burger
You all love the famous Culver Butter Burger, but what if you could make that right at home? Now you can, this Butter Burger copycat!
1 Lb – Ground Beef
2 T – The Backyard - Better Burger Seasoning
- 3 – Burger Buns
3 T – Butter, very soft
- 6 Slice – American Cheese
- Mayo, Lettuce, Tomato and Onion
- Preheat flattop to 375 degrees or set a griddle to medium/high heat.
- Portion the ground beef into 6 equal parts and form into meatballs
- Spread the butter on the buns and toast the buns on the flattop. Then set aside.
Place the meatballs on the flattop and press down with a sturdy spatula until ¼” thick. You can also use a weight if you have one.
- Season the burgers with Backyard seasoning.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until well caramelized.
- Flip and immediately add cheese to the burgers.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Build the burgers with your desired toppings and enjoy!