Strike gold with this Grilled Chicken Pasta, seasoned to perfection with our Black Gold California garlic pepper blend. Toss your favorite pasta in a homemade garlic pepper cream sauce and top it all off with sauteed zucchini and tender sliced grilled chicken. A weeknight winner.
Grilled Chicken Pasta
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|Chicken Breast, boneless & skinless|
|1 T||Olive Oil|
|2 tsp||Black Gold Garlic Pepper|
|8 oz.||Cavatappi Pasta|
|1 cup||White Sauce|
|2 tsp||Italian Parsley, chopped|
|2 T||Olive Oil|
|1||Yellow Onion, minced|
|2||Garlic Cloves, minced|
|1 tsp||Black Gold Garlic Pepper|
|1/4 tsp||Thyme, fresh|
|1/4 cup||Heavy Cream|
|1/4||Lemon, zest & juice|
- Preheat grill to 400 F.
- Boil pasta according to package. Drain. Transfer to sheet tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place chicken and zucchini on a sheet tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with Black Gold.
- Grill chicken breasts 3 to 5 minutes per side, depending on size. Set aside to rest, then grill zucchini 2 minutes per side. Slice each on bias.
- Prepare white sauce: In a large skillet, heat olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, thyme, and season with Black Gold. Sauté 3 minutes, then add flour. Cook flour mixture for another minute. Remove from heat and whisk in milk, heavy cream, and lemon. Return to heat and whisk until sauce thickens and coats the back of a spoon. Add cooked pasta, grated parmesan cheese, and parsley. Stir well.
- Plate pasta in serving bowls and top with grilled chicken and zucchini. Garnish with extra Black Gold and dig in!