A warm stew for a cold winter day! All your favorites packed into one bowl of flavorful goodness.
- 1 LB – Smoked Sausage
- 2 LB – Ground Beef
- 1 – Onion, diced
- 7 Clove – Garlic, minced or minced
- 2 Can – Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes (14oz)
- 1 Can – Rotel
- 1 Can – Corn, drained
- 2 Can – Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
3 C – Beef Broth or Stock
- 2 LB – Baker Potatoes
¼ C – Rodeo Rub
- Place the ground beef in a large rondo or stock pot and brown completely. Drain off excess fat and set aside.
- Cut the sausage into ½ moons and place them the large rondo or stock pot. Place over medium/high heat and render slightly until the sausage is slightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add all other ingredients except for the potatoes and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to low, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Wash and dice the potatoes into 1 ½” cubes. Add to the stew.
- Cover and cook for an additional 30-45 minutes until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning