Corned Beef Jerky
Serve these at your St Patrick's Day party and you'll be the talk of the town. Corned Beef Jerky is an easy and awesome way to make jerky at home. Slice it, Season it, Dehydrate and enjoy!
3 Lbs – Corned Beef
3 T- Blue Ribbon - Competition-Style BBQ Rib Rub
- Remove the corned beef from the packaging and rinse well.
- Pat the meat dry with a paper towel.
- Trim as much fat as possible from the meat.
- Place the meat on a plate and set in the freezer. This will help to firm up the meat to make it easier to slice.
- Slice the meat, against the grain, into ¼” thick slices.
- Season the meat with Blue Ribbon rub and lay flat on the dehydrator trays, 1” apart from each other.
- Set to 155 and dehydrate for 4-5 hours until done. The meat will look dry leathery. It should bend easily without cracking or breaking.