Chicken and Waffle Pig Shots
Chicken and Waffles Pig Shots
Chicken and waffle pig shots are the next biggest hit at any game day party! Sausage wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cream cheese and a waffle on top! Add some maple syrup on top for extra flavor!
- 12 oz – Smoked Chicken Sausage
- 8 oz – Cream Cheese, softened
2 T – Chicken & Waffle Wing Rub
- 12 Slice – Bacon
- 2 – Belgian Waffles, prepared
½ C – Maple Syrup
- Preheat smoker to 350 degrees.
- Cut the ends off of the sausages and the cut into coins, about ¾” thick.
- Cut the bacon slices in 1/2.
- Wrap each sausage coin in a ½ strip of bacon, keeping the sausage on the lower edge of the slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick. It should look like a shot glass.
- Mix the cream cheese and Chicken & Waffle rub together until well combined.
- Place in a piping bag.
- Fill each of the shots ½ full with the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the shots on a rack lined tray and then place it on the smoker.
- Cook/Smoke for 45-70 minutes until the bacon is rendered to you liking.
- Roughly chop the waffles.
- Top each of the shots with a small piece of waffle and a drizzle of maple syrup.