Apples and pork are a classic combination. We're taking it to the next level with our Apple Pie Cinnamon Spice Rub, which adds a sweetness and richness to your every day pork chop. Serve with a fresh and crunchy apple and fennel slaw.
Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops with Apple Slaw
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|Apple Pie Cinnamon Spice Rub|
|2 cups||Green Cabbage, sliced thinly|
|1||Celery Stalk, sliced thinly|
|1/2 T||Fennel Bulb, sliced thin|
|1/2 T||Fennel Fronds, chopped|
|2 T||Apple Cider Vinegar|
|2 T||Vegetable Oil|
|1/2 tsp||Lemon Juice|
|1 tsp||Apple Pie Cinnamon Spice Rub|
|TT||Salt & Pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Rub Apple Pie on both sides of pork, then place in a cast iron skillet. Transfer skillet to the oven and roast for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare apple-fennel slaw. In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, honey, lemon juice, Apple Pie rub, salt, and pepper. Add cabbage, apple, celery, fennel, and fronds. Toss to coat, then set aside.
- Remove pork chops from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve pork chops warm with apple-fennel slaw.