Spooky Eye Meatballs
Spooky Eyeball Meatballs
Your guest won't SEE this one coming! Serve up these spooky eyeballs at your Halloween party.
- 2 LB – Ground Beef
- 2 – Eggs
1 C – Breadcrumbs
2 T – King Shallot
¾ C – Cherry Bomb BBQ Sauce
- 4 oz – Fresh Mozzarella (Ciliegine)
¼ C – Black Olives, Sliced
- Preheat smoker to 350 degrees.
- Combine the ground beef, eggs, breadcrumbs and King Shallot in a both and mix by hand until well combined.
- Form the meat into 1 ½ to 2 oz meatballs and place them in a large cast iron pan.
- Place the meatballs on the smoker and cook for 30-40 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 150 degrees.
- Baste the meatballs with Cherry Bomb and smoke for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the smoker and allow to cool for 10.
- Slice the mozzarella balls into ¼” slices and place a slice on each meatball, followed by a sliced black olive.
- Serve with an extra side of Cherry Bomb for dipping and enjoy!