Braided Pork Loin Beer Mustard Glaze
Braided Pork Loin with Beer Mustard Glaze
Sunday dinner is served! Gather around the table for this amazing beer mustard glazed braided pork loin! Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees.
- Pat the pork loin dry with paper towel.
- Leaving about 2” at one end, slice the loin down into 3 equal strips. The end will hold the roast together.
- Season the meat generously with Coco-A-Doodle Brew rub on all sides.
- Braid the 3 strips and secure at the end with skewers.
- Place directly on the smoker for about 3 hours or until the internal temp reaches 130 degrees.
- Mix the beer and mustard in a bowl.
- Baste the roast generously with about ½ of the sauce.
- Continue smoking until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145 degrees, basting every 15 minutes.
- Allow the pork to rest for 20 minutes before slicing.
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning